Sunday, November 21, 2010

Well, here it goes

Well, my search for housing in the metropolis of Anchorage was a success. The suby is packed up outside and I'll be on my way as soon as this post is published.
I don't know when I'll have the Internets set up and I doubt I'll be posting on Thanksgiving, hence this mid-afternoon post on a Sunday.
It may be a little quiet here on the Trail for the next two weeks or so as I settle into a new, more urban lifestyle.
It's hard to believe how fast it's all happening too. I just packed up the majority of my life and stuffed it, in a rather organized fashion, into the back of my car with a little too much ease.
I can't help but feel a bit emotional right now.

Well, here it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A trail called city life.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... (http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/40348423/ns/sports-college_basketball/ ) and success in your new career!
Let's carve it up when this turkey of a weather system finally dissipates. Bleep