Friday, April 3, 2009

Hideee-ous

A second volcano erupted today, this one purely political in nature. As a result I got stuck in the office for 12 straight hours covering a series of explosions that will in the next month likely put more hot air into the atmosphere than Mt. Redoubt could ever wish to.
That's not really important at the moment however, other than the fact that I'm obviously beat.
For this reason I'm going to leave you with two hideous, and one hilarious picture with very little information other than this, these pictures are no longer an accurate reflection of myself.













Hey there, you like candy? Wanna go check out the inside of my sketchy van?

Please, for my own benefit, take note also that my former beard has left a distinct tan line across my cheek.

GET ME THE SCOOP ON CITY HALL BY 5 OR YOUR ASS IS GRASS NEWSIE!




One of the stips of the office beard growing shin dig was that when you took yours down you were supposed to sport a 'stache for a day. I planned ahead, got all my face to face interviews out of the way, and sported this ugly looking thing for April Fools. I actually didn't even notice it was there, except that every time I went to the bathroom and saw my reflection, it made me shudder and jump back in surprise, while my coworkers couldn't keep it together.


*Disclaimer: This is by no means a jab at any moustache sporting readers, just a simple and clear visual that the 'stache DOES NOT WORK FOR ME IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. Power is with all those who can wear it and not send shivers down the spines of small children, haha.

No comments: